Monday, November 7, 2011

Currently

Wow, still insanely behind. I'm pretty sure I forgot to do a currently, because there is no way I am still underneath 1000. Also, my last currently didn't even have the book I'm currently reading. So I know I have read at least 191 pages since my last currently, so now we're up to date.


True Believer by Nicholas Sparks

Pages this week: 91

Pages last week: 100
Pages this semester: 1132


Sentences of the week:
1. Nothing about this entire scenario made sense. But who cared?
2. Love could be set in motion quickly, but true love needed time to grow into something strong and enduring.
3. Still, he couldn't shake the feeling that without Lexie, the room may as well be completely empty.


My favorite sentence is probably number three, because I think its really cute how Jeremy feels about Lexie, even though they haven't known each other a week yet. Its young love (:

No comments:

Post a Comment