Monday, November 7, 2011

Love is in the air!

Now that I'm finally starting to have more time with myself, I cannot put this book down. My last post was about how Jeremy and Lexie spent the night in the cemetery to see the lights. Well now that Jeremy is back at the lodge where he is staying, he has come up with the reason the lights appear, although he hasn't said what it is. Nicholas Sparks just lets me know that Jeremy has come up with the reason the lights appear. Jeremy spends basically the whole night coming up with the conclusion, and gets two hours of sleep when his "agent" calls him and tells him he has a huge show coming up with GMA about diet pills. After the phone call with Nate, he goes over to the library to do some more research, and hoping to see Lexie. When he gets to the library, he sees a note from Lexie that goes: 
"I'm taking care of some personal things. Feel free to use the VCR."
Lexie
When Jeremy sees this, I'm sure you can guess he pretty much goes crazy inside. He looks around for her around town, he goes to Doris to see if she left any hint to where she was going - and Doris answers she can't tell - and finally Jeremy decides he will track her down. I'm at the part in the story where he has somehow thought of a location he might think she be at, which is about four hours away, and Nate will be coming in town to see the lights within 10 hours, so he doesn't have much time. The last part I read - which I'm super excited about - is Lexie looking up to see Jeremy walking towards her, and she feels happy about that!!
AHH, I'm so excited (:

No comments:

Post a Comment