Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Book Switch!

So I have decided to drop the book Modelland by Tyra Banks. It’s just too complicated to read right now and I find myself more and more confused after every page I read. I have decided to finish reading it on my own time when I feel like, not being forced to read 100+ pages every week. So I have picked up True Believer by Nicholas Sparks this morning in the library. Although I haven’t been able to start reading it today, I look forward to reading it tonight. Who doesn’t like Nicholas Spark’s books? The book is supposed to be about a man named Jeremy Marsh, and handsome young New Yorker in the media elite empire. When he receives a letter from the tiny town Boone Creek, North Carolina, (Nicholas Spark’s readers: ever notice how often he uses this location in his books? About ghostly lights that appear in a legend-shrouded cemetery. Now although I’m not a believer in ghosts or anything, ghost stories still gives me the chills. We’ll have to see if Nicholas Sparks can scare me. I’m definitely forward to reading this book. http://www.google.com/imgres?q=true+believer+nicholas+sparks&um=1&hl=en&biw=1311&bih=555&tbm=isch&tbnid=cxustMakRnpecM:&imgrefurl=http://laurensbiteoflife.blogspot.com/2010/12/cleaning-monster-dun-dun-dunnn.html&docid=EFZFCiuk_9aALM&w=243&h=400&ei=jFqUTtO-N_KKsAK85vDvAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=344&page=1&tbnh=127&tbnw=77&start=0&ndsp=14&ved=1t:429,r:2,s:0&tx=64&ty=77

No comments:

Post a Comment