Thursday, October 6, 2011

Intoxibellas and Smizes

So here I am trying to to get my one hundred pages in for this week. Its tough, let me tell you. I haven't had a night this week after school to go home and do nothing.
Modelland is still a pretty confusing book for me, I don't know if i want to continue reading it, but I don't want to just waste the $12.00 I spent on it for my ipod.
Tooke was making her mom a cup of tea when a SMIZE appeared, and it is the award that chooses the girls to be part of the T-DOD (Day of Discovery) to be an Intoxibella and be part of Modelland. When Tooke found it, it made me mad because Creamy, Mrs. De la Creme, took it and gave it to Tooke's thirteen year old sister, The Myrracle. Myrracle is beautiful, pretty, and has won all the beauty pageant competitions she's ever been in. Mrs. De La Creme knows that if Myrracle tries out during T-DOD, then she'll surely become and Intoxibella, which will bring the De La Creme residence fame and fortune. Mrs. De La Creme says that when they go to get Myrracle a dress and when she goes to T-DOD that Tooke will come to hold dresses and be in the background. I think Tooke should be the walker during the T-DOD because the SMIZE appeared, it appeared in Tooke's hand, therefore saying a sign that she should be it. And I also want her to be it because her family is so ignorant of her and don't pay any attention to her and I want her to become famous and leave her family because to them, she's not good enough. I hope this is how the story turns out, but i still have like 400 more pages to read and I'm sure something else will pop up (:

No comments:

Post a Comment