Sunday, October 9, 2011

Poor Tooke

Wow, I'm really falling behind on this blogging assignment, this (Sunday night) blog is for last week’s. I've been so insanely busy I'm running out of time to both read, and blog. Reading Modelland is still a challenge for me, I'm not quite sure what's going on. I think the major problem with this book, is that it is almost too descriptive, and doesn't give the actual setting and everything. I found myself reading this book today thinking, "what the heck am I reading?” or “what did I just read?” I know so far that Tooke’s (for example, I’m still not sure how to pronounce her name. Is it to-key, tuh-key, or tuk?) still upset about her mother ignoring her and saying she’s useless to the De la Crème’s household. Meanwhile, Myraccle is enjoying the spotlight, as her mother takes her and Tooke (only to hold the clothes) to the mall to get the most fabulous and stunning dress to wear to the Day of Discovery. I’m looking forward to see what the Day of Discovery is really about, and how everyone is going to react to the chaos of girls hoping to be a chosen one to become an Intoxibella. I secretly hope someone, like the creator of the Day of Discovery, will point out Tooke and make her walk down the carpet because Tooke was the one who found the SMIZE. I think it’s a sign, and I hope to find out if I’m right or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment